Перейти на сайт Top-Anime  

Вернуться   Top-Anime Forum > Другое > Юмор

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 21.09.2019, 22:34   #21
Kyaku-san

Вес репутации: 3 Jamesnedge на пути к лучшему
По умолчанию Enlightening My Little Sister

I was an elderly in university and also my princess baby sister was a freshman at the exact same college. We always got along but I also assumed Mom and Dad spoiled as well as spoiled her. They additionally overprotected her, so she was a little naïve to the means of the globe. Not to mention, she had not been exactly the sharpest device in the shed. Nonetheless, she was a great person and I was her huge sibling. She had constantly admired me and constantly came to me for suggestions. Eventually I was sitting in the living-room of the apartment I had leased, in addition to a couple of my pals, playing Fortnite when there was a knock on the door. Quite all of a sudden, when I answered it, there stood my baby sis. After welcoming her in we had some drinks as well as took pleasure in some little talk and also catching up generally. It's not like we saw a lot of each various other even though we were at the exact same university. It was relatively obvious that something got on her mind though. "So, what brings you over below, Sweet? I recognize it wasn't simply to chit chat. Something's on your mind. Spit it out," I stated in a comforting tone. She fidgeted in her seat for a minute. "Well ... all these children are asking me out. I have actually gone out with a number of them." This didn't shock me. She might be my infant sibling yet the truth that she was magnificent had not gone undetected. She stood 5' 6" with curves any man would die to cover his body around. 38DD-26-36, with lengthy blonde hair that fell across her shoulders and also around a slim, angular confront with high cheekbones and also puncturing blue eyes. She 'd been a cheerleader and also on the homecoming court in senior high school. Yet she would certainly always been a little uncomfortable and also shy.
[?????? ????? ?????? ?????? ?????????????????? ????????????. ]

Добавлено через 1 минуту
I was an elderly in university as well as my princess infant sibling was a fresher at the very same university. We always got on however I likewise assumed Mother and father ruined as well as pampered her. They also overprotected her, so she was a little naïve to the ways of the world. As well as, she had not been precisely the sharpest tool in the shed. Nevertheless, she was a great person and I was her huge brother. She had actually always admired me as well as always concerned me for suggestions. Someday I was sitting in the living room of the condominium I had actually rented, along with a number of my pals, playing Fortnite when there was a knock on the door. Quite suddenly, when I answered it, there stood my infant sis. After inviting her in we had some beverages and also appreciated some small talk as well as capturing up as a whole. It's not like we saw a great deal of each other despite the fact that we went to the very same university. It was rather evident that something was on her mind though. "So, what brings you over here, Sweet? I know it had not been just to chit chat. Something's on your mind. Spew it out," I said in a comforting tone. She fidgeted in her seat for a moment. "Well ... all these children are asking me out. I have actually gone out with a couple of them." This really did not surprise me. She may be my child sister but the truth that she was stunning hadn't gone undetected. She stood 5' 6" with contours any male would certainly pass away to cover his body around. 38DD-26-36, with long blonde hair that fell across her shoulders and also around a thin, angular face with high cheekbones and piercing blue eyes. She 'd been a supporter and on the homecoming court in senior high school. But she 'd always been a little awkward and also timid.

Добавлено через 1 минуту
I was an elderly in college and my princess baby sis was a freshman at the same college. We constantly got on however I also believed Mom and Dad spoiled as well as pampered her. They also overprotected her, so she was a little naïve to the ways of the globe. In addition to, she had not been exactly the sharpest device in the shed. Nevertheless, she was a good individual as well as I was her large brother. She had actually always admired me as well as always concerned me for advice. Someday I was being in the living-room of the condo I had rented out, in addition to a couple of my friends, playing Fortnite when there was a knock on the door. Rather suddenly, when I answered it, there stood my baby sister. After inviting her in we had some refreshments and enjoyed some little talk as well as catching up generally. It's not like we saw a lot of each other even though we were at the very same college. It was fairly noticeable that something was on her mind though. "So, what brings you over below, Sweet? I know it had not been just to chit conversation. Something's on your mind. Spit it out," I said in a calming tone. She fidgeted in her seat for a moment. "Well ... all these young boys are asking me out. I've gone out with a couple of them." This didn't stun me. She might be my baby sister yet the reality that she was magnificent had not gone unnoticed. She stood 5' 6" with contours any kind of man would certainly pass away to cover his body around. 38DD-26-36, with long blonde hair that dropped throughout her shoulders and around a thin, angular confront with high cheekbones as well as piercing blue eyes. She would certainly been a cheerleader as well as on the homecoming court in high school. Yet she would certainly constantly been a little unpleasant and reluctant.

Добавлено через 1 минуту
I was a senior in university as well as my princess child sibling was a freshman at the same university. We constantly managed yet I additionally assumed Mother and father ruined and also spoiled her. They additionally overprotected her, so she was a little naïve to the means of the world. And also, she wasn't exactly the sharpest device in the shed. Nonetheless, she was a great individual as well as I was her big bro. She had constantly admired me as well as always concerned me for advice. Eventually I was being in the living-room of the apartment I had actually rented, along with a couple of my friends, playing Fortnite when there was a knock on the door. Fairly suddenly, when I addressed it, there stood my infant sis. After welcoming her in we had some drinks and also took pleasure in some small talk as well as catching up in general. It's not like we saw a lot of each various other even though we went to the very same university. It was fairly evident that something got on her mind though. "So, what brings you over right here, Sweet? I recognize it had not been simply to chit chat. Something's on your mind. Spit it out," I claimed in a calming tone. She fidgeted in her seat for a minute. "Well ... all these young boys are asking me out. I have actually gone out with a couple of them." This really did not shock me. She may be my child sister but the truth that she was spectacular hadn't gone unnoticed. She stood 5' 6" with curves any type of male would certainly pass away to wrap his body around. 38DD-26-36, with lengthy blonde hair that dropped across her shoulders and around a thin, angular confront with high cheekbones and also puncturing blue eyes. She would certainly been a supporter and also on the homecoming court in high school. But she 'd always been a little unpleasant and shy.

Добавлено через 54 секунды
I was an elderly in college and also my princess infant sis was a fresher at the very same university. We always managed yet I also believed Mom and Dad spoiled and spoiled her. They likewise overprotected her, so she was a little naïve to the means of the globe. And also, she wasn't specifically the sharpest tool in the shed. Nevertheless, she was an excellent individual as well as I was her large brother. She had actually constantly appreciated me and also always concerned me for advice. One day I was being in the living room of the condo I had rented, in addition to a couple of my buddies, playing Fortnite when there was a knock on the door. Quite all of a sudden, when I addressed it, there stood my infant sis. After inviting her in we had some refreshments and also appreciated some small talk and also catching up generally. It's not like we saw a lot of each various other although we went to the very same college. It was fairly apparent that something was on her mind though. "So, what brings you over right here, Sweet? I know it wasn't simply to chit conversation. Something's on your mind. Spew it out," I said in a reassuring tone. She fidgeted in her seat for a moment. "Well ... all these boys are asking me out. I've gone out with a number of them." This really did not stun me. She could be my infant sister yet the fact that she was sensational had not gone undetected. She stood 5' 6" with curves any male would certainly die to cover his body around. 38DD-26-36, with lengthy blonde hair that dropped across her shoulders and around a slim, angular face with high cheekbones as well as puncturing blue eyes. She would certainly been a supporter and also on the homecoming court in high school. Yet she would certainly constantly been a little awkward as well as timid.

Добавлено через 59 секунд
I was an elderly in college and my princess infant sis was a freshman at the same university. We always managed however I likewise thought Mother and father spoiled as well as spoiled her. They also overprotected her, so she was a little naïve to the methods of the world. In addition to, she wasn't exactly the sharpest device in the shed. Nonetheless, she was an excellent individual as well as I was her big brother. She had actually always looked up to me and constantly concerned me for suggestions. Someday I was sitting in the living room of the condo I had rented, together with a couple of my friends, playing Fortnite when there was a knock on the door. Fairly suddenly, when I answered it, there stood my child sibling. After welcoming her in we had some refreshments and enjoyed some little talk and catching up in general. It's not like we saw a great deal of each other although we went to the same university. It was fairly apparent that something got on her mind though. "So, what brings you over here, Sweet? I understand it wasn't just to chit conversation. Something's on your mind. Spew it out," I said in a reassuring tone. She fidgeted in her seat for a minute. "Well ... all these children are asking me out. I have actually gone out with a couple of them." This really did not shock me. She might be my infant sister but the truth that she was stunning had not gone unnoticed. She stood 5' 6" with curves any type of male would certainly die to wrap his body around. 38DD-26-36, with long blonde hair that dropped throughout her shoulders as well as around a thin, angular face with high cheekbones and also piercing blue eyes. She would certainly been a supporter as well as on the homecoming court in high school. However she 'd always been a little unpleasant as well as reluctant.

Последний раз редактировалось Jamesnedge; 21.09.2019 в 22:34.. Причина: ????????? ?????????
Jamesnedge вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 24.09.2019, 19:30   #22
Sato-kun

Вес репутации: 11 checkvilHew на пути к лучшему
По умолчанию Fut 20 Coins Free

HOCHLADEN TELECHARGER!
KW:
Fifa 20 hacking gameplay
Fifa 20 glitch
Fifa 20 Ultimate Team wallhack
Fifa 20 Points
Fifa Mobile Redeem Code 2020
Free Fifa 20 Coins No Verification 2020
FIFA 20 Registration CODE free download
FIFA 20 PC Activation CODE
Free Points glitch in Fifa 20
Fut 20 Points Generator 2020
Fifa 20 Coins Generator 2020
Fifa Mobile Hack 2020 Without Human Verification 2020
Fifa Mobile Cheats Android 2020
How To Get Free Coins In Fifa Mobile Without Human Verification 2020
How To Use Fifa Mobile Cheat Codes 2020
Fifa 20 Coin Generator No Survey 2020
Fifa Coins 20 Free
Free Fifa 20 Coins No Survey 2020

Добавлено через 1 час 17 минут

HOCHLADEN TELECHARGER!
KW:
Fifa 20 live
Fifa 20 Ultimate Team hacker
Fifa 20 glitch
Fifa 20 live
Fifa Soccer Cheats Android 2020
Fifa Mobile Mod Apk Unlimited Money 2020
Fifa 20 Points hack
FIFA 20 Activation CODE
FIFA 2020 Registration CODE PC
Fifa Mobile 20 Hack Without Human Verification 2020
Fut 20 Hack iOS Android 2020
Fifa 20 Coins Generator No Human Verification 2020
Fifa Mobile Hack Today 2020
Fifa Mobile Hack Generator 2020
Fifa 20 Free Coins No Human Verification 2020

Добавлено через 1 час 12 минут

HOCHLADEN TELECHARGER!
KW:
Fifa 20 Points hack
Fifa 20 hacking
Fifa 20 Points
Fifa 20 Ultimate Team wallhack
Fifa Mobile Mod Apk Android 2020
Fifa Mobile Hack 2020
FIFA 20 Registration CODE GENERATOR
FIFA 2020 Registration CODE çözümü
FIFA 2020 enter your Registration CODE here hatası
How To Get Unlimited Coins In Fifa Mobile No Verification 2020
Fut 20 Coins Hack 2020
Fifa Mobile Cheats 2020
Fifa Mobile Cheat Codes 2020
Fut 20 Generator iOS Android 2020
Fifa Mobile 20 Hack Download 2020
Fifa Mobile Cheats No Human Verification 2020
Fifa Mobile Mod Apk 2020

Добавлено через 1 час 42 минуты

HOCHLADEN TELECHARGER!
KW:
Fifa 20 hacking gameplay
Fifa 20 Ultimate Team
Fifa 20 Points
Fifa 20 hacking gameplay
Fifa 20 Hack No Human Verification 2020
Free Fut 20 Hack Online Generator 2020
FIFA 20 Activation CODE PC
FIFA 20 ultimate team Activation CODE
Fifa 20 Ultimate Team
Fifa Mobile Mod Apk Unlimited Coins Latest Version 2020
Fifa 20 Coins Generator 2020

Добавлено через 56 минут

HOCHLADEN TELECHARGER!
KW:
Fifa 20 Ultimate Team
Fifa 20 Ultimate Team
Fifa 20 Points hack
Fifa 20 Ultimate Team
Fifa Mobile 20 Hack No Human Verification 2020
Fifa Mobile 20 Mod Apk Download 2020
FIFA 20 Registration CODE free download
Fifa 20 hacking
Fifa Mobile 20 Hack Apk 2020
Fifa 20 Ultimate Team Hack 2020
Fifa Mobile Hack Apk 2020
Fifa Mobile Hack Without Human Verification 2020
How To Use Fifa Mobile Cheat Codes 2020
Fifa Mobile Mod Apk 2020
Fifa Mobile Hack 20

Добавлено через 1 час 54 минуты

HOCHLADEN TELECHARGER!
KW:
how to hack Fifa 20
Fifa 20 hack
free Points glitch in Fifa 20
Fut 20 Hack iOS Android 2020
Fifa Mobile Apk 2020 Hack
FIFA 20 key GENERATOR download
FIFA 20 key GENERATOR download
CODE d'Activation FIFA 20
Fifa Mobile Hack 2020 Download 2020
Fifa Coins 20 Free
Fifa Mobile 20 Hack
Fifa Mobile 20 Hack Without Human Verification Android 2020
Fifa Mobile Hack 2020

Добавлено через 1 час 34 минуты

HOCHLADEN TELECHARGER!
KW:
Fifa 20 Ultimate Team
Fifa 20 Ultimate Team hack
Fifa 20 hack
Fifa 20 Ultimate Team hack tutorial
Fifa Coins 20 Free
FIFA 20 Activation CODE origin PC
FIFA 20 Registration CODE crack
Fifa 20 hacking
Fifa Mobile Hack 2020 Without Human Verification 2020
Fifa Mobile Hack Without Human Verification Android 2020
Fut 20 Hacks Free 2020

Добавлено через 18 минут

HOCHLADEN TELECHARGER!
KW:
how to hack Fifa 20
hack Fifa 20
Fifa 20 hackes 2018
Fifa 20 Ultimate Team
Fifa Mobile Mod Apk 2020
FIFA 2020 Registration CODE keygen
download FIFA 20 Activation CODE
Fifa Mobile Hack 2020
Fifa Mobile Hack 2020 Download
Fifa Mobile 20 Mod Apk Unlimited Money 2020
Free Fifa Mobile Coins No Human Verification No Survey No Download 2020
Fifa Mobile 20 Hack
Fifa Mobile Hack 20
Fut 20 Generator 2020

Добавлено через 25 минут

HOCHLADEN TELECHARGER!
KW:
Fifa 20 Ultimate Team
Fifa 20 hacking
Fifa 20 jetpack gameplay
CODE d'Activation FIFA 20
FIFA 20 Registration CODE hatası
Fifa Mobile Hack Online 2020
Fifa 20 Coins Ps4 2020
Free Fifa 20 Coins No Survey 2020
Fifa Mobile 20 Hack

Добавлено через 11 минут

HOCHLADEN TELECHARGER!
KW:
Fifa 20 jetpack gameplay
free Points glitch in Fifa 20
Fut 20 Hacks Free 2020
CODE d'Activation FIFA 20 PC
Fifa 20 Ultimate Team
FIFA 20 Registration CODE keygen PC
Fifa 20 Coins Ps4 2020
Fifa Mobile Cheats 2020
Fifa Mobile Hack 2020
Fifa Mobile Mod Apk Unlimited Coins Download 2020
Fifa Mobile Mod Apk Unlimited Coins Latest Version 2020
Fut 20 Generator 2020
Fifa Mobile Hack 2020

Добавлено через 1 час 35 минут

or

TINDER Gold FREE trial code
How to get TINDER Gold for FREE on PC
TINDER Gold FREE on PC
Is TINDER Gold FREE
TINDER Gold FREE 2019 android
Tinder PLUS FREE trial code
Tinder PLUS FREE 2019 android
How to unlock TINDER Gold FREE
TINDER Gold FREE redeem code
TINDER Gold FREE trial code

Добавлено через 42 минуты

or

Tinder PLUS FREE appvalley
TINDER Gold za FREE
TINDER Gold first month FREE
Tinder PLUS FREE android 2019
Como ter TINDER Gold FREE
Tinder PLUS for FREE 2019
TINDER Gold FREE dIscount
Tinder PLUS FREE trial 2019

Добавлено через 3 часа 34 минуты
iTunes Card Codes 2019 SEPTEMBER

kw:
Apple iTunes Gift Card Codes 2019 SEPTEMBER
Free Apple Gift Card 2019 SEPTEMBER
iTunes Gift Card Generator 2019 SEPTEMBER
Free iTunes Card Redeem Code 2019 SEPTEMBER
Free iTunes Gift Card Codes 2019 SEPTEMBER

Добавлено через 23 минуты

kw:
Free iTunes Gift Card Generator 2019 SEPTEMBER
iTunes Gift Card Code 2019 SEPTEMBER
iTunes Gift Card Generator 2019 SEPTEMBER
iTunes Redeem Code Free 2019 SEPTEMBER

Добавлено через 1 час 44 минуты
iTunes Reedem Codes 2019 SEPTEMBER

kw:
Free iTunes Gift Card Codes That Work 2019 SEPTEMBER
iTunes Card Codes 2019 SEPTEMBER
Redeem iTunes Gift Card Online 2019 SEPTEMBER

Добавлено через 1 час 30 минут
Get Free iTunes Gift Card 2019 SEPTEMBER

kw:
Free iTunes Gift Card No Survey 2019 SEPTEMBER
Redeem iTunes Gift Card 2019 SEPTEMBER
Free iTunes Card Codes 2019 SEPTEMBER

Последний раз редактировалось checkvilHew; 24.09.2019 в 19:30.. Причина: ????????? ?????????
checkvilHew вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 25.09.2019, 09:36   #23
Kyaku-san

Вес репутации: 7 lupesx3 на пути к лучшему
По умолчанию Scandal porn galleries, daily updated lists

Sexy photo galleries, daily updated collections

sasha gray porn video mexican cowboy boots porn free anime porn video xxn porn cumshot videos extreme kiddi porn

Добавлено через 1 минуту
New hot project galleries, daily updates

latin porn homemade disney porn comments enterprise porn eden38dd porn homemade porn pay sites reviews

Добавлено через 1 минуту
Hot teen pics

pamela anderson and tommy jones porn star wars clone wars ashoka porn up her ass porn free transexual porn tubes jesse james porn

Последний раз редактировалось lupesx3; 25.09.2019 в 09:36.. Причина: ????????? ?????????
lupesx3 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 25.09.2019, 23:04   #24
Sato-kun

По умолчанию Fifa 20 Ultimate Team Hack 2020

HOCHLADEN TELECHARGER!
KW:
Fifa 20 jetpack gameplay
Fifa 20 Points glitch
Fifa 20 Points glitch
Fifa 20 live
FIFA Activation CODE
FIFA 20 origin Activation product CODE
FIFA 2020 Registration CODE çözümü
Fifa 20 Hack Tool 2020
Fifa Mobile All Codes 2020
How To Get Unlimited Coins In Fifa Mobile No Verification 2020
Fifa Mobile Mod Apk 2020

Добавлено через 18 минут

HOCHLADEN TELECHARGER!
KW:
Fifa 20 Ultimate Team
Fifa 20 jetpack gameplay
Fifa 20 Ultimate Team
FIFA 20 origin Activation CODE sorunu
FIFA manager 14 Activation CODE
Fifa 20 Points glitch
Fifa Mobile Mod Apk 2020 Hack
Fifa Mobile Mod Apk 2020
Fifa 20 Coins Ps4 2020 Free

Добавлено через 47 минут

HOCHLADEN TELECHARGER!
KW:
Fifa 20 Ultimate Team
Fifa 20 hack
Fifa 20 free Points
Fifa 20 hackes 2018
FIFA 2020 Registration CODE for PC
Fifa Mobile 20 Hack Download 2020
Fut 20 Coins Hack 2020
Fifa Mobile 20 Mod Apk Unlimited Money 2020
Fut 20 Points Hack 2020
Fifa 20 Coins Ps4 2020 Free

Добавлено через 1 час 54 минуты

KW:
Tik Tok Hack for Coins
TikTok Coins Generator Online
How to get free TikTok MONEY?
Tik Tok Hack for free MONEY
Tik Tok MONEY Free Cheats
TikTok MONEY Generator
TikTok Coins Adder
Tik Tok Coins. How to get it?
Tik Tok MONEY. How to get it?
TikTok MONEY Free iPhone
TikTok MONEY. How to get it?
Tik Tok MONEY. How to get it?
Tik Tok Coins Adder

Добавлено через 26 минут

KW:
TikTok Coins Free Cheats
TikTok Coins Generator
How to get free TIK TOK MONEY?
HOW to GET MONEY Free for TIK Tok?
TikTok MONEY Hack
Tik Tok Coins Free Cheats
HOW to GET Coins Free for TIK Tok?
TikTok Coins Generator
How to add TikTok MONEY?
Tik Tok MONEY Generator
TikTok Coins Free Android
Tik Tok Hack for Coins
How to get free TIK TOK MONEY?

Добавлено через 2 часа 25 минут

KW:
TikTok Coins Free Cheats
How to add TIK Tok Coins?
Tik Tok Hack for free MONEY
How to generate Tik Tok Coins?
How to get free TikTok Coins?
HOW to GET MONEY Free for TikTok?
TikTok Hack for free Coins
TikTok MONEY Hack
HOW to GET MONEY Free for TIK Tok?
TikTok Coins Free Hack
TikTok Hack for free MONEY
How to get free TikTok Coins?
Tik Tok Coins Free iPhone
TikTok Hack for free MONEY

Последний раз редактировалось checkvilHew; 25.09.2019 в 23:04.. Причина: ????????? ?????????
Старый 26.09.2019, 15:39   #25
Chibi-chan

Вес репутации: 4 StevenDal на пути к лучшему
По умолчанию Оптика оптом l дёшево Казань

Вы найдете самые не повторяющиеся солнцезащитные очки и аксессуары к ним. Оптика для тех, кто не гонится за супер моднымии кто понимает толк качества индивидуального стиля. В магазине продаются
[?????? ????? ?????? ?????? ?????????????????? ????????????. ] можно заказать изготовление очков любой сложности и любых видов.

Добавлено через 4 минуты
Вы найдете самые оригинальные солнцезащитные очки и аксессуары к ним. Оптика для тех, кто не гонится за брендамии кто понимает толк качества индивидуального стиля. В магазине продаются
[?????? ????? ?????? ?????? ?????????????????? ????????????. ] можно заказать ремонт очков любой сложности и любых видов.

Последний раз редактировалось StevenDal; 26.09.2019 в 15:39.. Причина: ????????? ?????????
StevenDal вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 26.09.2019, 16:22   #26
Sato-kun

По умолчанию Tik Tok MONEY Free Hacks

KW:
Tik Tok MONEY Hack
How to add TikTok MONEY?
Tik Tok Coins Generator Online
Tik Tok Coins Hack
Tik Tok MONEY Generator
Tik Tok Coins Free Android
Tik Tok MONEY Free iPhone
Tik Tok Hack for MONEY
Tik Tok Coins Generator
How to generate TikTok Coins?
TikTok MONEY Free Cheats
How to generate TikTok Coins?
TikTok MONEY. How to get it?
How to add TikTok Coins?

Добавлено через 16 минут

SEPTEMBER
IMVU Hack Lucky Patcher
IMVU Credits Hack.Xyz
IMVU Hack APk
IMVU Hack Without Verification
IMVU Generator 2020
IMVU Generator Credits 2020
IMVU Credits Generator 2020
IMVU Credits Generator No Human Verification 2020
IMVU Generator 2020
IMVU Credit Generator Without Human Verification 2020
IMVU Generator No Human Verification
IMVU Credit Generator No Survey 2020
IMVU Credits Generator No Human Verification 2020
IMVU Generator Codes
IMVU Badge Generator 2020
IMVU Generator Hack
IMVU Likes Generator 2020
IMVU Generator Download 2020
IMVU Layout Generator
IMVU Font Generator 2020
IMVU Credits Generator No Offers 2020
IMVU Generator Tool 2020

Последний раз редактировалось checkvilHew; 26.09.2019 в 16:22.. Причина: ????????? ?????????
Старый 30.09.2019, 11:23   #27
Chibi-chan

Вес репутации: 3 GladysSlatt на пути к лучшему
По умолчанию Отель Флагман Витязево

Прекрасный гостевой дом, попали в него совершенно случайно. Разместили сразу как приехали. Персонал приветливый.
Приезжали на три недели в [?????? ????? ?????? ?????? ?????????????????? ????????????. ] , и все это время в номере было чисто и свежо. На территории есть развлечения для детей - батут и закрытый бассейн что очень удобно когда дождь на улице.
Номер хороший, чистый и аккуратный. Вся сантехника работала исправно, только не было туалетных принадлежностей в номере (возможно, не сезон). Чайник телевизор в номере, все рабочее.
В остальное время отдыхали на море, до которого можно дойти пешком.
С питанием все отлично вкусно,недорого, сытно.

Добавлено через 1 минуту
Отличный отель, попали в него совершенно случайно. Разместили сразу как приехали. Персонал доброжелательный.
Приезжали на две недели в [?????? ????? ?????? ?????? ?????????????????? ????????????. ] , и все это время в номере было чисто и свежо. На территории есть развлечения для детей - батут и закрытый бассейн что очень удобно когда дождь на улице.
Номер хороший, чистый и аккуратный. Вся сантехника работала исправно, только не было туалетных принадлежностей в номере (возможно, не сезон). Холодильник телевизор в номере, все работало.
В остальное время отдыхали на море, до которого можно дойти пешком.
С едой все отлично вкусно,недорого, сытно.

Последний раз редактировалось GladysSlatt; 30.09.2019 в 11:23.. Причина: ????????? ?????????
GladysSlatt вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 03.10.2019, 10:26   #28
Kyaku-san

Вес репутации: 2 Mihailtus на пути к лучшему
По умолчанию Лучший сайт

Весь день осматривал материалы инета, и неожиданно к своему восторгу увидел неплохой веб-сайт. Вот гляньте: [?????? ????? ?????? ?????? ?????????????????? ????????????. ] . Для меня вышеуказанный веб-сайт показался довольно нужным. Успехов всем!
Mihailtus вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 04.10.2019, 22:30   #29
Sato-kun

По умолчанию How To Get Free Followers On Tik Tok

kw:
Tik Tok Followers Hack Ios
How To Be Famous In Tiktok
How To Hack Tik Tok Account
Tik Tok Hack Iphone
Tik Tok Likes Hack
Followers Musical.Ly 2020
How To Get Free Coins On Tik Tok
Tik Tok Hearts App
How To Hack A Musically Profile
How To Famous On Tiktok
How To Get Coins On Tiktok

Добавлено через 2 минуты

kw:
How To Be Famous In Tiktok
How To Get Likes On Tik Tok
Tik Tok Followers Generator
Tiktok Hacks 2019
Free Tiktok Coins 2019
Tik Tok Hack Followers
How To Get Famous On Tik Tok Fast
Free Coins On Tiktok
How To Famous On Tiktok
Tik Tok Coins Generator
Tiktok Coins Club

Добавлено через 2 часа 34 минуты
GET FIFA 20 Coins and Points from this! [?????? ????? ?????? ?????? ?????????????????? ????????????. ]
OCTOBER UPDATED!
KW:
FIFA 20 origin Activation CODE
FIFA 2020 Registration CODE PC
Fifa Mobile Mod Apk 2020
How To Use Fifa Mobile Cheat CODEs 2020
Fifa Mobile Mod Apk 2020 Hack
CODE Activation FIFA 20 PC
Fifa 20 free Points
Fifa 20 Points
Fifa Mobile Hack 2020
Fifa Mobile Cheats 2020
Fut 20 GENERATOR iOS Android 2020
Fifa Mobile Hack Apk 2020
Fifa 20 jetpack gameplay
FIFA manager 14 Activation CODE

Добавлено через 1 минуту
GET FIFA 20 Coins and Points from this! [?????? ????? ?????? ?????? ?????????????????? ????????????. ]
OCTOBER UPDATED!
KW:
How To Use Fifa Mobile Cheat CODEs 2020
Fut 20 Points Hack 2020
Fut 20 Coins GENERATOR 2020
Fifa 20 Points
Free Fifa Mobile Coins No Human Verification No Survey No Download 2020
Fifa Mobile Mod Apk Unlimited Coins Download 2020
Fifa Mobile Cheats 2020
Fifa 20 Ultimate Team Hack 2020
Fifa Mobile 20 Hack
Fifa 20 hacking
FIFA 20 Registration CODE for PC

Добавлено через 2 часа 54 минуты

kw:
Nutaku Money Hack No Survey 2020
Nutaku Gold Coin Hack iOS 2020
Nutaku Gold 2020
Free Nutaku Gold No Surveys 2020
Nutaku Gold Coin Hack Android 2020
Nutaku Gold Coin Hack No Survey 2019
Free Nutaku Gold Codes No Surveys 2020
Nutaku Gold Coin Hack Android 2020
Nutaku Gold Coin Hack No Survey 2020
Nutaku Gold Coin Coupon Code 2020
Nutaku Gold Hack Tool Download 2019
Daily Hacks/Nutaku Hack 2019
Nutaku Gold Coin Hack iOS 2019

Последний раз редактировалось checkvilHew; 04.10.2019 в 22:30.. Причина: ????????? ?????????
Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра